Monday, August 3, 2015

COMPLETING THE CIRCLE

I once found myself a little boy, later I found myself to be a man
I once found myself having a dream, later I found myself as the dream
I then found myself to be a man, now I find myself a child
I then found myself the dream, now I find myself the dreamer.




Love is all you need Love is all you need!
I keep on dreaming of a better world somewhere
I now find myself in that better world
And once again I will find the world I now reside in.




To all of you wonderful folks out there I give you my love,
I give you all that I am. May all of you be filled with inner peace, joy, and wisdom.
If you can, do something nice for another human being today. And that would mean you have done something nice for yourself!  May all of us relearn that love is all there truly is! Thank you Great Spirit for being in each of us at every moment!

6 comments:

www.christopherthoughts.com said...

Beautiful, my friend!

captron52 said...

Thanks Chris for the visit and the kind words.

Unknown said...

His Ron, You open yourself to all. Fulfill your Dreams. Dreaming with the Captain. Realize you are using what is term as the phase or "phasing" or dreaming consciously. Going to do a post on it for you brother. Humans with love this. The Phase has been hidden from man for thousands of years. You are right on Que my friend. Time to show people the truth.

Peace. Jedi

captron52 said...

Hi Ian Thank you for the visit and the kind words. I will be looking forward to your blog on this subject. Sure hope you and yours have quite a terrific week!

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste brother;

Beautiful sentiments as always Ron. Seasons change, light beckons darkness, giving rise to morning light. We change so much in the course of our lives, especially those who seek truth. Although I may not be a faithful friend in all your times of need, I am none the less, with you in my heart.

In Lak' ech brother, prosper with love.... live beyond fear...

captron52 said...

Hey Christopher. Great to see you again! I do consider you a very faithful friend. I look to you for knowledge and wisdom and you have always more than filled my needs. We may not talk often but nevertheless you remain a very dear friend. Thanks for stopping by