Friday, May 19, 2017

HAS THE WORLD FINALLY GONE NUTS OR WHAT?

How does one wake up in the morning and say,"Hey, I think I'll just go out and kill a bunch of people I don't even know?" I just don't get it! But then again maybe I'm not supposed to get it. Ok, here's another scene. How does one go about killing fellow human beings and do it claiming that it is done in the name of some God that declares that you should kill people if they don't agree with your beliefs? Another thing, why does anyone wake up thinking they are better than another person simply because of their skin color? Does the color of your skin dictate what resides in your heart? I don't think so! But what do I know? Why do a lot of folks get up in the morning and right away begin to try and figure out how to take something from another simply because they want to? Why do some people get up with the intention  to be as mean as they can to everyone they meet today? I wish I knew why------ no, maybe I don't after all. So I'll just keep on dreaming--- dreaming of a world where we all learn to walk hand in hand. Live and let live. Sometimes it is tough being a dreamer.

4 comments:

Silentwhisper1 said...

I don't know why,either,Cap.I try not to think about it too much,or it eats a person up. I heard that guy was on drugs.There's a major drug issue in BC right now with laced fentinal,so many strung out on it in all our communities-they're over dosing many times a day-and even dying.They call it an epidemic here. I see it in our lovely community, like the walking dead-stealing cars and what they can out of yards.Its terrible, and sad.
That said, it very well could be a post someday. Anyways, I hope u and the family are doing well.Bet the little kiddies are getting BIG! mine are.They make the world go round:)Take care now.Hugs.

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste dear brother;

hmmmm..... interesting post. I don't want to live in a world absent murder, hate, fear, judgement, racism. Where is my seat in the bus?

What I really want is to love, cherish, admire, value, all manifest expression. There goes the judge who changed his clothing for unconditional love. Loving it..... does not equate to choosing it.... hmmmm.....

In Lak' ech dearest brother Ronnie... prosper with wisdom... live with a love for the darkness of duality...

captron52 said...

Brother Christopher, I hear you! And I know exactly what you are saying. But at this point in my life experience I have just about had enough of the murder, hate, fear, etc. It may be a necessary tool but I'm ready to live in a world free from that even if it means being a Judge. Thanks for your visit and insight. Enjoy that 3 day weekend my friend! Much love to you and yours as always.

captron52 said...

Hello Dee Great to see you again my dear friend. Sure hope all is well with you and yours these days. The drug addiction does seem to run rampant here in the States as well. Just wish everyone could find their Inner Peace and learn to live and let live. maybe some day? Much love to you and that sweet family of yours as always!