Tuesday, September 26, 2017

I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF............................................

I was blessed to wake up to another very beautiful day this morning. And as usual before getting out of bed to begin my day I began to count my blessings in this life. And fortunately I have many to be thankful for! While drinking my first cup of coffee I went online to check out the FaceBook page and see what was happening on social media. And guess what? As usual I saw so much anger, so much derision, so much misunderstanding, way too much drama, and yes, even a little hatred being spewed out for all to see. You know, just the usual stuff! What a shame I thought to myself. People all over the world waking up to quickly share all the B/S and drama they possibly can. Just to express an opinion. Getting so worked up over stuff that really isn't even that important, at least to me it's not that important. Sometimes I just don't get it! I just wondered once again to myself what would happen if every single one of us would take the energy we expend on trying to get others to see our point of view and instead focus that energy on just loving everybody no matter their belief. Just for one single day, take all one's love and peace and share it with everybody. I'm sure not trying to say I have the solutions of bringing about the changes necessary for not only our country but the entire world, but I do firmly believe that to be the change we wish to see we must become that change in our own lives first.So today I am going about things in my usual manner. And that is to show as much love to everyone as I possibly can. And instead of complaining about anyone else and what they are doing, I am going to just accept them as  a reflection of myself and wish them well. Do I honestly believe this will cure the world's ills of today? No I sure don't. But at least it won't hurt any I hope. If you decide to spend the day being caught up in all the drama complaining about this or that, all I would say to you is Ok I wish you the best and do hope it brings you peace and understanding. I gladly accept that your "Path" is "right" for you even if I may not understand it. And all I ask of you is to accept me and allow me to walk my path without condemning me. My sincere hope is that your day will be filled with much love, peace, and joy in whatever it is you decide to do. Be good to yourself and even better to others if you can. Blessings to all of you beautiful people.

4 comments:

SundayGirl said...

Long time no chat! What a wonderful post. I am so happy to see you have continued your blog over the past few years.
Your post reminds me so much of a short story collection I read in university. The story is called "Bad News", and it is from Margaret Atwood's 2006 novel, Moral Disorder. The wife and husband have a rule that neither get to begin the day with all the bad news in the morning until each motion that they are ready.
I wish you all the best in making the world a happier and better place, one day at a time.

captron52 said...

Thank you friend. So great to see you once again. I appreciate the visit and the kind words. I also wish you the very best as you let your Light shine for everyone to see. Blessings to you and yours always!

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste Ronnie;

another fine collection of observations. The world we consume becomes the people we are. So many of us get wrapped up in the day to day drama. When we pull our head out from under the cloud of media mayhem, we wonder why it seems impossible to avoid drama in our life.

There will always be another cloud in the sky, it does not mean we need to sit under it.

In Lak'ech dear brother, prosper with sunshine... live under a rainbow...

captron52 said...

But now and again sitting under that cloud allows the cleansing of all the so called drama that seems to be going on. But that rainbow is always a very welcome sight.