Thursday, November 23, 2017

DAMNED IF I DIDN'T GET KNOCKED DOWN AGAIN

Man, let me tell ya, life sure is funny! Seems no matter what happens to be going on in one's life, there will come a time when they just get knocked down flat on their back by someone's actions. It happens all the time. The secret is to just keep on getting back up, looking life in the face and saying "Bring it on, I can handle it". I remember a song by B.B. King that says  Flying high, some joker clips my wings, just because he gets a kick outta doing those kind of things, I keep falling in space, just hanging in midair, but I know, yes I know, there must be a better world somewhere! Here's hoping that the next time you get knocked down you can once again pick yourself up, take a lesson from whatever happened, forgive(I hear you Christopher lol), and just become a stronger and better human being from having been knocked down again! Much love, inner peace, and joy I send your way. Be good to yourself and even better to others.

4 comments:

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste, dear brother Ronnie. Treats we share from your wonderful mind. Thank you for another stimulating addition. Yeah, we all get knocked down. Dusting ourselves off, we can't help but wonder.

Where is the lesson?

Thanks is rarely the first thing which comes to mind when our ass hits the pavement. I wonder why that is? :)

Peace, love, well wishes reach across the continent to you dear brother. With love and admiration, your fellow cosmic traveler.

In Lak'ech, brother Ronnie, prosper with love... live without needing to forgive...

captron52 said...

Hey Christopher Thanks for the visit. Always so great to hear from ya. As always much love to you and yours my friend!

Chris Ledgerwood said...

Well, speaking from a person that has been knocked on his ass many times...it never gets easier. I'm not sure I'm any stronger for the experience, but I have learned to tuck and roll!!

captron52 said...

Tuck and roll. I love it brother Chris!