Thursday, December 28, 2017

IS IT EVER REALLY HARD TO LOVE SOMEONE?

I once had someone very close and dear to my heart tell me "I am finding it really hard to love you right now" I have often thought about those words many times here lately. One thing I have noticed about most human beings is that when they find themselves in a difficult situation with another person one of the first things they do is to withhold love from that person. To me I think they should be doing just the opposite. And that would be to love that person even more at the moment. I still believe that to ever withhold love for any reason is just another moment and opportunity squandered! I have seen that lots of people think love is something they can randomly give out or withhold depending on the situation. They feel if the other person is not doing what they want them to do, or if that other person is "causing" them some kind of problem, then it is fine to say I find it hard to love you right now. Just my humble opinion, but I feel if this is the "kind" of love you are holding in your heart then you may be better served to take a closer look at what love really can be. Those who do not agree with you, those who would curse you, those who would take from you, those who would hate you, and on and on, are the ones I feel you should be loving the most. Because they need it more to maybe enable them to see that there is never a good time to withhold love to another human being. After all, it is rather easy to love someone when they are doing the things we expect them to and when they are fulfilling some need we think we have. Real unconditional love is that love we extend to others when they are causing us some kind of grief in our own lives. Just love yourself first then love everyone no matter what they are doing and I think you may find that is one key to having a fulfilled life. But once again, everything I say is only my "Truth" and means nothing to anyone else. I leave all you beautiful folks with thoughts of love, inner peace, and joy now and forever. Be good to yourself and even better to others.

6 comments:

Alice said...

Just love yourself first then love everyone no matter what they are doing and I think you may find that is one key to having a fulfilled life.

That is confirmation for me on something I've been thinking about. Peace and Love !

captron52 said...

Hello Alice. Thank you for stopping by and for taking a moment to comment. I wish you and yours the most wonderful new year ahead. Much love I send your way as you continue on your "Path". May that path be filled with much love, peace, joy, and enlightenment my friend.

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Dear brother Ronnie;

the final message of this year might very well prove the most valuable. Thank you for all the wonderful wisdom you have shared with me over the course of this last year, as well, many years past.

The beautiful light shining within you proves a constant beacon for my own travels. Your friendship is cherished, appreciated as a unique companion in my spiritual pursuits.

Each message you share causes me to pause, reflect, then grow in my sense of knowledge. Pure, consistent, loving is the gift you offer.


In Lak' ech, dear brother Ronnie, prosper with love... live with love...

captron52 said...

Brother Christopher. Thank you for the kind words. Indeed, our friendship is one of my most cherished gifts as well. I could very well have said the exact same things to you that you say to me. Guess that makes us "ONE" as we both already know. Happy New Year to you and all those you hold dear in this life my friend. I am looking forward to some many more of those enlightening conversations we tend to have. Much love and peace I send your way. Let that beautiful Light of yours shine brightly! This world needs you!

Silentwhisper1 said...

Hi Cap, hope things are well with you and the family. Sorry I've been away so long. But Spring is here! and there's lots to write of. Take care my friend (hugs).

captron52 said...

Hello Dee. Great to see you again my friend. Sure hope you and yours are doing fantastic these days!