Tuesday, March 22, 2011

LOOKING BEYOND APPEARANCES

I have found out in this life that many of the things we see often times turns out to be completely different than we supposed at first glance. Its really amazing that each of us can see the "same" thing happen but it means totally different things as we attach our own perspectives to the thing itself. And I suppose that is why things are so often confusing to us as a whole. As an example, two people can look at the exact same picture and yet see two totally different things. Even in the colors.What if, say a person is so called "color blind" and cannot see certain colors as the rest of us would. Can we say for sure their "realization" of the color is "wrong" and ours is "right"? If they can not see the color as the same as us does it change the realization of each others perception? I think not. And the same would hold true in ones belief system as to how things work in this world. That is why I cringe when anyone tells me their belief is right and mine is wrong. Can they not see things through my eyes and at least say well maybe you are right? And again, this doesnt really change the actuality of a thing be it a belief or a color. If one truly "sees" a thing as being true that only means it is true for them and maybe no one else. But if it is their "truth" then who am I to tell them they are wrong? I hope I am making myself clear for I do know it can seem confusing at times. And to answer a question, yes, I do believe in right and wrong but that also depends on the "color" I use to draw my own conclusions. I only wish everyone could arrive at the point where we can allow others to have their "truth" even if it doesn't coincide with what we may believe.And I firmly believe we all should learn to look beyond "appearances" and dig a little deeper to discover our true selfs. And maybe then we will see that when this world is big enough for all different views we will be on the road to living a life that allows us to truly discover and accept our "differences" and we will at long last be able to live life in peace and love for all.My sincere wish for each of you wonderful folks is that you can learn to live your life in love, in peace,and in harmony with all life.Take care my friends and remember to enjoy each moment! "HUGS" to all. I will leave you now with a quote from Ervin Seale who states:"It is the light of the mind which determines whether you see confusion and limitation or whether you see order and abundance."

5 comments:

captron52 said...

Thanks for stopping by. I will check out yoiur blog.

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste Ron, I think the key is acceptance without the need to judge. I do not see a difference between right and wrong. Instead, I choose to see light and lack thereof.

In Lak' ech, love is unity, unity is love..

The Sara Duckling chronicles said...

I absolutely agree, reality is just how we percieve things. Sometimes, there is no right or wrong. There's just MY right and YOURS. Lovely put.
I also wanted to comment on the "dawn" piece but for some reason i was unable to so i'll do it here. Its such a beautiful pieace! Thank u for sharing it with us.

captron52 said...

Hi Chris thks for stopping by friend. Hope yoiu are having a grand weekend

captron52 said...

Hi Sara Thanks for the visit and the kind words glad you liked the post. I dont have any idea why you cannot comment on the Dawn entry. Hope your weekend has been agood one. Hope you visit us again.