Saturday, April 23, 2011

YOU ARE A LIGHT IN THIS WORLD

And you thought you was only wasting time and taking up space by being here! But I dare say you are truly a light in this darkened world if you realize it or not. Now as to what you do with your light , that is entirely up to you my friend. I wish all you folks a truly blessed Easter sunday and weekend. I will leave you with a quote from John Randolph Price who said: "You are a spiritual being embodying all of the Power of the Universe within you. Will you not accept the Truth and start living as the Light of the world that you are?" My hope is that you will allow that inner Light to beam from within and help to dispel the darkness of this world. Peace I now leave with you all!

3 comments:

Creative said...

We are here on this earth to help each other - by helping others you will see the light.

Art Tidesco said...

Life when it is understood and utilised for what it is tastes sweet, belated Happy Easter :-)

captron52 said...

Hi Creative I agree wholeheartedly! Hope you are having a great week!

Hi Art You are so right my friend! Thanks for stopping by!And thks for the easter wishes.