Friday, June 20, 2014

ITS A MIRACLE

Do you believe in miracles? Well, I suppose that would depend on how you define a miracle. I've mostly heard folks talk about a miracle in some religious event. Since I am not a religious person myself I had to decide how I would define a Miracle. Being a simple man I feel that just being here in this 3d world is a miracle. And that any of us as newborns and little children ever grow into adults. The way I can turn a knob on my truck's radio and pick up a station many miles away is a miracle to me. That I'm able to sit here and type these words and send them out to far reaching places is a miracle. Oh well, that's just me though. One of my favorite authors is Og Mandino. He wrote several really great books. One of them was called The Greatest Miracle in the World. If you ever get a chance to read it then good for you. I highly recommend it to all. In the book he describes a miracle in this way that I now wish to share with you. A character in the book is one Simon Potter who considers himself a ragpicker. Simon asks Og to define what a miracle is. Og's reply was "It's something that happens that is contrary to the laws of nature or science....a temporary suspension of one of these laws? Then Simon Potter ask if Og thinks he is capable of performing miracles...of suspending any laws of nature or science. Og laughs nervously and shook his head. The old Ragpicker picked up a paperweight from the coffee table and held it out to Og. Then he said "If I release this paperweight from my hand it will fall to the floor will it not? Og agreed as the old man added "What law decrees that it will fall to the floor? Og responded the law of gravity. Exactly! said Simon Potter as he let the paperweight fall from his hands. On instinct Og reached out and caught the weight before it hit the floor. The old Ragpicker folded his hands and with a self satisified grin he asked Og "Do you realize what you have just done Mr. Og?" Og replied "Yes, I caught your paperweight." More than that said Simon . Your action temporarily suspended the law of gravity. By any definition of a miracle you have just performed one!
 So there you have it friends, from here on just remember that you can indeed perform miracles if you desire to do so. And my hope is that you will be able to use these miracles to not only better your life's circumstances but that they will also help the entire world to learn to live as One! I leave all of you with big hopes for much love, peace, and joy as your experiences. Be really good to yourself and even better to others! "HUGS"

2 comments:

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste brother Ron, I noticed the message I left on this post never took. For some reason I have trouble leaving messages at times. None the less, I enjoyed reading these thoughts on miracles but couldn't help but think you may have had specifics from your life where a miracle has occurred.

Having relayed to you, via my posts, my encounters with the miraculous I won't bore you with details other than to say the following.

We, each of us, are Gods. We create reality. Our mere existence is, by all definitions, miraculous. Moment by moment, we dance on the surface of our Godliness, never able to immerse ourselves into the ocean of singularity. Near death, drug induced spiritual breakthroughs and life changing events can bring us closer to our power, truth, and our true identity. To my knowledge, no defines the miraculous better than don Juan Matus.

In Lak' ech, brother Ron, prosper with truth.... live with love...

captron52 said...

hi Christopher thank you for stopping by and for the positive feedback. Every day I wake up is a miracle as I see it. The greatest miracle is that there is anything at all I do believe. Sure hope all is great with you and yours these days.