Saturday, November 21, 2015

WHY I LOVE YOU ANYWAY

Being a human being in this world sure seems very hard at times. We all have our own personal desires and beliefs. And it seems so hard for any of us to find common ground on issues that we all face. We all want to be "right" and we all want what it is we want. That seems to be the reason why we have so many different groups fussing and fighting all the time. As I watch all this senseless b/s going on I cannot help but feel dismayed. While I realize that we are all exactly where we are supposed to be I still find it difficult to understand the actions of all of us, myself included. I have learned (thanks to many of you wonderful folks) that I just need to try and detach myself from the illusions of this world. But it is one thing to say that and yet another thing to actually do it. I know I still have so much to learn. Today I would just like to say to everyone that I love you. This includes even those who continue to kill and hurt others for no apparent reason. I know I can detest those actions but at the same time still love you and only hope that one day soon we will all realize we are ONE. I leave all of you with thoughts of peace, love, oneness, and much joy. As we tend to say here in Kentucky, Bless your heart! Remember to be the best human being you can and try to enjoy the one eternal moment that we are all in.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Don told Richie: "It's all illusions! Do you understand that!" in "Illusions, The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah." Richie thought later: "I still don't know what it meant." I guess I don't either, after over twenty years of "Illusions" being my favorite novel, and you either, Captron52, from what you posted. Living in this world, with all the b/s going on, as you put it, I'd really like to know what Donald meant. "One," another favorite novel of mine by Richie, and "One eternal moment:" I like that. The spiritual leader, Krishnamurti, also tried to teach to live in the moment.

Unknown said...

I discovered the "Dreaming with Captron 52" blog on the Illusions/Jonathan Livingston Seagull -Richie Bach Facebook page.

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste brother Ron, beautiful, well stated, complete. I really like this post, another wonderful message.

In Lak' ech, prosper with love.... live with peace....

captron52 said...

Hi Brian Thank you for another visit and comment. You are so right about me. I know it is all illusion but still find myself acting otherwise at times. I won't be publishing any more on this site until after Thanksgiving weekend. But I do hope to write more when I do get back home. See you then. May you and yours have a truly beautiful holiday!

captron52 said...

Hello Christopher. I thank you for the kind words of support. I'm glad you liked this latest post. Don't think you Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving like we do down here but I still wish you and yours a truly great week ahead. And as I think of all the things I will be thankful for this week is our friendship. You always inspire me and help me to keep on going on. Thank you