Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A FACE IN THE CROWD

Hi folks. I wanted to share with all of you a song that I wrote the lyrics to and my great friend and talented musician Chris Ledgerwood  did all the music and lyrics. I have known Chris for years now and have been enjoying his soothing music for a while now. I used to tell him that one day maybe I could write a song for him only being half serious. But I must admit this was one thing I had on my bucket list to do. To have  a song I wrote put to music. So earlier this year Chris surprised me when he asked if I wanted to do  a song with him. And of course I jumped at the chance. Let me assure you, Chris has done all the hard work. All I did was pen the lyrics. He took it from that and wrote the music, played the instruments, and sang the vocals. I was just thrilled with how he turned it into something beautiful. Chris has asked me to clarify one thing about the download site. When you click on this link it takes you to the site to listen , download, or to do both with the song. You will see a suggested tip to be left for Chris. however Chris is not wanting you to leave him money. He had to put in at least a suggested tip of one dollar before the website would allow him to put this song on it. Chris is only about the music and not money. He is truly a real artist whose only intention is putting out songs he feels good about that expresses some of his outlooks on this thing we call life. I do hope you will take a listen to the song . If you just want to listen without downloading click on this link, right under the title Face in the Crowd you then can click sample before you download to hear the song. If you care to download it then you can do so and all this is free. I do hope you enjoy Chris and I's collaboration. And may all of us try just a little harder to always remember we are all ONE. Thank you.





8 comments:

deepian said...

I like this very much - great feel to the performance, and great words. Thanks for sharing this.

captron52 said...

Hi Ian Great to see you again friend. Hope all is going great guns with you and yours these days. So glad you enjoyed the song. Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words.

Chris Ledgerwood said...

It was fun working together on a project, and I am working on our other tunes as well!

captron52 said...

Hey Chris. It was lots of fun from the start to finish on our first song. You done good buddy! Thanks again for all your hard work. I am eagerly awaiting to see what you do with the other songs! As always the very best to you and yours my friend. Enjoy the weekend.

Silentwhisper1 said...

My puter crashed, lol, I will try it again. BTW? Hi Cap!! missed ya old buddy. All is the same here, peaks and valleys-I suffice mostly.Hope all is well your way. I see you are very happy, that's good my friend, very good:)Hugs.

dee~

captron52 said...

Hi Dee Great to see you again. I am doing good here. Sure hope all is well with you and that beautiful family of yours! back at you with those hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this colaboration of the beautiful spirit in the hearts of yourself and Chris. Wonderful, inspiring, a treat for the senses. Well done Chris and Ronnie!

In Lak' ech, prosper with love... live to serve...

captron52 said...

Thank you Christopher for the kind words. So glad you enjoyed it.