Monday, November 21, 2016

THANKSGIVING

As we in America get set to celebrate Thanksgiving Day once again, it got me to thinking. Thinking about all the things I have in this life to be thankful for. At first glance it may not seem like I have that much. I admit I don't have a lot of money, a lot of material possessions, a lot of things that some people put at the top of their list of things to be thankful for. But you know what, I do have lots of people I love dearly. And I have been fortunate to have those who love me in the same way as I love them. And you know what else? That's really all I will ever need. I truly do believe that. Call me naïve, call me foolish, call me a dreamer, call me what you will, it makes no difference. I am truly blessed and I give thanks for all the good I am able to share in. My wish for all of you is that you have people in your life who do love you and you love in return. And just in case there may be someone reading this right now who feels that they have no one who loves them, I say this. That is not true because I love you, and as long as just one person loves you then there is eternal hope for a brighter future! May all of us be good to ourselves and even better to each other!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Namaste brother; another succinct and excellent post. Simple is the realisation that love is the most important and valuable asset we each can be thankful for.

Thank you Ronnie for the love you share with each of us.

In Lak' ech... live with love... prosper with love...

captron52 said...

No, thank you Christopher for likewise freely sharing of your love and wisdom with others. Much love to you and yours always!