Tuesday, June 12, 2018

MAN, I LOVE THESE TWO TREES

I've written before about one of the two Bradford pear trees which sit in my front lawn. The one that was damaged by an ice storm in 2009 I think it was. Now it remains a little bent but also tall and strong as ever. At the moment I'm sitting on the front porch watching a thunderstorm in the making. As the winds pick up and blow harder and harder I silently watch these two trees dance with whatever life happens to throw at them.And after each storm passes both trees continue to be true to what they are. Which is a perfect expression of just Being. After this storm today I'm sure tomorrow will be a hot and humid day here in Paducah Kentucky. But I'm sure these two trees will stand tall and just bask in whatever life throws their way. And even if one day,a storm manages to seemingly destroy one or both of these trees they have taught me well. Just love the moment, no matter what life is handing you. Be strong and take tomorrow for what it may be. In this so called reality there really is no such thing as tomorrow anyway. Just proudly be who you are and let your LIGHT brightly shine. Be good to yourself and even better to others. For they are you as you are them. Love, Peace,a nd Blessings to all of you wonderful folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Namaste brother Ronnie;

another fine post expressing love for your world. We are so very fortunate to have been blessed with a great wealth of beauty. All too often, we forget to appreciate the splendor of the many varied creatures small and large who share our planet.

In La' kesh Brother, prosper with gratitude... live with love...

captron52 said...

Yes, we are all so very fortunate I must say. What a long strange trip it's been!