Saturday, March 14, 2020

THE MIND SURE IS A FUNNY THING

I used to jokingly say that of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most. Now days I'm not sure if I have lost my mind or if the rest of the world is all crazy. Hmmmmm. It's been a bit since I've written anything on here and this could possibly be the last thing for awhile. I just don't know any more. I'm getting old, lazy, and maybe a bit jaded as well. There was a time when I felt I had a lot to say to others but now I'm just keeping more and more thoughts to myself. And that I suppose is the way it is meant to be. I shouldn't have to remind folks to be good to each other. I shouldn't have to remind them of anything. This world is quickly becoming one I don't really have much use for. I still love everybody and am still amazed at times at all the "good" I see here. But I feel like anything I try to say is taken the wrong way and misunderstood by most. But that's ok too I suppose. Back to losing my mind for a bit. If I told you the Corona Virus is not real, that there are those using the virus scare as a political weapon, that the world can be flat or round either one, that in the end none of this is real to begin with, that all you "see" is only illusion, etc would you then tell me I have lost my mind? Probably so. Really I don't propose to know anything much. I do know that long ago while I was in a meditative state of pure bliss these words came to my mind,"Give love, accept love, be love, for that is truly all you are." And now at a much later time in my life I see things more clearly. Maybe my mind is "gone" but I refuse to play some games any longer. I will keep dreaming of a world where we all walk hand in hand and where we all work together as ONE! I leave you with thoughts of love, peace, and clarity for all you wonderful folks. Be good to yourself and even better to others!

6 comments:

deepian said...

That's a lovely post. I relate to what you are saying - all of it.

love and light to you and yours

captron52 said...

Hi Ian Great to see you again my friend! Thanks for the visit and the kind words. Sure hope all is well with you and yours always.

backwaterjon said...

what we see not always is what we are. Nor is it a direction we can depend on. A destination is a thing of dreams. Dream on my friend, dream on. Those footsteps of yours are easy to follow.
Jon

captron52 said...

You are so right on Jon! Thanks for the visit my old friend! Sure hope you and yours are feeling great.

Anonymous said...

Dearest brother,

what a lovely treat to again enjoy your words. Indeed it has been a while, to think we will wait for another post leaves me desirous.

Ignorant are we all, the pompacity to imagine we have anything figured out. The older I get, the more I see a clown staring back at me in the mirror.

Your words will always lift my spirit, I love you dear Ronnie.


In lak' ech... Prosper with love... live to surrender...

Christopher...

captron52 said...

Thank you Brother Christopher. I'm right there with ya my Man! I know nothing!
I love you as well my friend. Be safe be well and let that beautiful Light of yours shine brightly!