Friday, July 10, 2009

THOUGHTS FOR TODAY

Hello folks. Today I thought I would share with you some quotes I came across in a little booklet called Good Stuff. Hope you like them and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend filled with lots of love peace and joy.

There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day.--Alexander Woollcott

Hate is like acid. It can damage the vessel in which it is stored as well as destroy the object on which it is poured.--Ann Landers

The best thing to do behind a friend's back is to pat it.--Ruth Brillhart

There are two types of people-those who come into a room and say, "Well, here I am," and those who come in and say"Ah, there you are."--Frederick Collins

It is easier to go down a hill than up, but the view is from the top.--Anon

Only those who risk going too far will ever know how far they can go.--Anon

A smile is contagious; be a carrier.--Anon

6 comments:

Breath-e said...

I love all of them; Frederick Collins in particular! Hello!

:)

captron52 said...

Glad you liked them my friend. I sure hope you have a great weekend

Simon Butler said...

I’m not sure that Alexander Woollcott had that quite right. He clearly hasn’t read my diary.

Hannah said...

Oh, I absolutely love them! I have quotes Post-It noted all over my desk :P
Thank you so much for sharing :D

xo,
hk

captron52 said...

But you are truly an exception to every rule Simon. Thats what makes ya so interesting! Have a great weekend my friend.

captron52 said...

Thanks Hannah Im so glad you liked them. Its always good to have positive sayings close at hand I do believe. BTW good luck on your volunteer work at the hospital! You're an angel!