Monday, June 27, 2011

WHY AREN'T YOU DANCING

From a Sufi seer named Pir Vilayet Khan comes the following question----"Why aren't you dancing for joy at this very moment? is the only relevant spiritual question." Think about that statement for a moment or two my friends and then answer honestly to yourself . I think that quote says so much about the simple art of living life fully. I sure hope all of you right now find yourself dancing in rhythm to the beat of another beautiful evening in Paradise.But if for some reason you are having trouble dancing with this beautiful flow of life then please take my hand and I'll try my best to take you there. "HUGS" to all of you my dear brothers and sisters of humanity.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

This inspires me so very much..

captron52 said...

I am so happy it helped to inspire you my friend.Thanks for taking the time to comment and for letting me know someone is finding some good from the blog. Do come again any time!

Kendra said...

I just might.. (:
It helped remind me to focus on the positives, rather than the negatives of life. Why not dance? For a person as blessed as myself, I better get up after I post this comment and dance 'til my tushie hurts..

captron52 said...

Good for you Kyrie Good for you! Have fun!