Sunday, March 6, 2016

WHY IT IS SO EASY TO LOVE YOU

Why do we try to make it so hard to love each other? Seems like we believe that everything has to be hard to make it all worthwhile. Let me share with you why I can love all of you and make it easy. First is because I accept you just as you are. You do not have to do anything to make me love you. All I need do is to love. Next, I don't have any expectations on you. I may not always agree with some of the things you do but I can love you anyway. I can't really understand the old I'll love you if you will love me in return...I'll love you when you live a certain way...I'll love you as long as you do what I expect you to do and so on.. To me loving you is easy. Even easier than it is to not love you. If I was to choose not to love you, I'd have to spend energy just justifying the reasons. But just to love you all I need do is to do it! Yep, it really is that simple. So I hope that at this very moment you can and will decide to just love everyone you meet. This life can be hard enough without trying to not love everyone. Believe it or not there are many folks who agree with me, even though it doesn't seem that way. Try it. Just love, and then love some more. What a beautiful experience it shall be when the whole world just loves it all! I leave all of you with thoughts of perfect love, perfect peace, and perfect understanding beginning right now!

4 comments:

Chris Ledgerwood said...

I thought it was easy to love me because I'm so damn loveable!

captron52 said...

Well that's also true Chris! I published your other comment but for some reason it don't show up don't know why it just disappeared. But I hear what you say. I'm in the same boat. I make way too many mistakes and a lot of times it does hurt those I love. But I'm still working on myself

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste brother, another one of these perfect posts where there is nothing more I might add. Love without condition is the only real reflection of love, nothing is easier, nothing more rewarding. Thank you for sharing your love brother.

In Lak' ech, prosper with love.... live with love....be love....

captron52 said...

Thanks Christopher. Just be glad when all of us realize it is really just that easy. Glad you liked it.