Sunday, February 12, 2017

THE REDBIRD

The following story was one I had published in the Science of Mind Magazine in November of 1988. I do hope you will enjoy reading it. These stories I am sharing now are ones that I wrote long ago when I was first learning to become the human being I wanted to become. The previous entry (The Sun Beam) was the first one that Science of Mind magazine accepted and published. This entry was the second one. Over the years I have learned many, many things and some of my beliefs have changed accordingly. But my basic belief that we are all ONE and that all we need do is to treat each other with love and respect, remains my core belief system. And my hope is that soon every human being will begin to  do just that. This life is short, very short. So may we all remain in the One Eternal Moment, and be good to ourselves, and even better to others.


                                                                 
                                                                                                               


                                                     













No comments: