Monday, July 23, 2012

BEING HUMBLE

Sometimes it seems as if a lot of us folks have a real hard time being humble.The human ego is made in such a way that most of us derive a sense of pleasure when we feel as if we are "right" and the ones who cant agree with us are wrong. I know I have battled that issue more than once in my life. After all, if something seems so genuine and real to us then we think it stands out to others in the same way and we cant understand it when they dont agree with us.That is just a human being being human to me.But with that being said I also realize it would behoove all of us to be a little more humble in the way we share our beliefs with others.I have worked really hard on myself to arrive at that point in my own evolution where I can now freely admit that my beliefs are mine only and may not be "right" for you or anyone else as far as that goes. And I hope I am humble enough to always view your opinions as being equally as "right" as mine. One thing I have noticed is that a lot of folks who have their own beliefs so secured within their minds is that they are quick to defend them as the only way.But I think if one will humble themselves just a bit and accept the notion that their beliefs may not be right for everyone that they will be better off.As for me I have my beliefs which I freely share with anyone who wants to hear them but in no way shape form or fashion will I ever "defend" my beliefs. I hope that all of you are secure with your beliefs and that they bring you much joy and inner peace.When we can all be content within ourselves and just be who we are I think the world will be a lot better off than it is  now.In closing I would like to share a quote from Joan Borysenko who has stated:"We know the Godseed within us is growing when we feel the joy, the gratitude, and the optimism of true humility. Humility is the freedom of having nothing to prove because we are completely secure in our identity as children of the Divine." May I once again remind you to try and do something nice for someone right now so you can feel the satisifaction of being part of the solution for the betterment of all life everywhere.

8 comments:

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste brother, this is another fine post. We do tend to get fixated with our point of view. Sometimes our differences originate from an inability to comprehend what each other is saying.

I believe our views are meant to be debated. When we discuss with others our personal points of reason we solidify our own perspectives whilst learning from our philosophical adversaries.

In Lak'ech, brother Ron, prosper in truth live with love....

captron52 said...

Debated, yes maybe so but defended, no I"m not going there. Thanks for stopping by Christopher and for sharing your thughts with us. The best to you and yours my friend.

The Truth Seeker's Guide said...

It's a tough one, because there are occasions when a person's beliefs or perceptions can potentially lead them to harm and (if we care about them) we try to steer them on an alternative path for their own safety.
That said, we also have to know when to step back let people choose their own paths (dare I say, learn from their own mistakes... who knows!).
The keys are love or respect. If we want to free ourselves, we need accept the choices that ALL people make - even if we think they are the wrongs ones!
You've served great food for thought, once again!
All the best my friend.
Carl (The 'Guide)

captron52 said...

Thank you Carl for the visit. The words you speak sure do ring true to me.If we all could just love and respect others as they are what a delightful "EDEN" we would live in once again.Have a good one my friend

Unknown said...

Hi Ron. It's be awhile since I was last to your site. Still doing a great job here I see. The following quotes/comments are meant to address both this post and the one on Higher Self.

We are our own worst enemy!

There’s nothing missing in the centre of our being. In reality, WE HAVE NO CENTRE! The only concept that suggests a CENTRE, is the luciferian Thought Process, that’s conjured up the Light particle, with its divisive and duality nature, that has a CENTRE. This Light particle is the Zodiac Circle generated by luciferan egregore, and that Circle has a Centre.

Constantly, we here the instruction of so-called Enlightened Teachers, instructing their followers to be CENTRED and in the MOMENT. When in reality, what they’re suggesting, in an extremely subliminal and deceptive manner, (even to themselves, the teachers) is to stay in the Trance where there is no eternal Moment.

In Reality, we are not to be CENTRED, simply because being centred is to be controlled. We are not the CENTRE of anything, because to be the CENTRE is to be of the "EGO", which is what conjured up this whole 3D illusory life experience in the first place. We are more than to be simply "CENTRED", we are the Wisdom that know’s no boundaries, is liberated and free, and this All Knowing Freedom is present, only outside the Trance State.

To reclaim this invincible Paradise, there has to be an awareness of what’s transpiring in the 3 dimensional plane. Becoming aware, and breaking out of the Trance State, is to break out of the CENTRE, out of the LIMITS of INTELLECTUALISM, which is the Thought Process, and is to reclaim and reconnect to the Eternal Paradise State.

Within the Centre there’s only the constant hammering away at Our Eternal Wisdom State, through subliminal messaging, where we experience deceit and lies, and are told to believe that we are in fact, corrupt and corruptible, and in need of a saviour or guide.

However, the luciferian Thought Process does not dominate, nor does it have any strength or insight to enter the Wisdom domain of who and what we really are.

We’re only tricked into considering, or focusing on this suggestion, that these Thinking Entities can go there. The Thought Process can create a thought, and through the thought, word, sound sequence, present this lie so as to distract us from our Original Wisdom State. The luciferian egregore group of Thinkers cannot destroy Wisdom, and cannot Control our Original State of Being, it can only distract us with lies, by creating a 3 dimensional realm, that takes our focus away from who and what Wisdom is. Wisdom is the One, and is Who and What we really are.

Humanity is not who and what we really are!

Peace out. DS888

captron52 said...

Hey Dark Star great to see you again! Thanks for your comments and input. As usual your writings give us much to think about.Im a simple guy and may not quite "get" all you are saying but I do agree that we as humans are somewhat under a "hypnotic state" or so it seems. The best to you and yours as always.

E. M. Prokop said...

Hey Ron! A fantastic, uplifting post... Most wars seem to be started by large groups of people 'defending' their beliefs. The defense of beliefs becomes more important than treating each other with respect and kindness, no matter what we,(or they) believe. I think a healthy debate is something different than violently defending your beliefs..I would hope that there's always room for discussion and debate, but I'm with you as far as 'defense' goes.
Hope you're having a great day! My best to you and your wife!

captron52 said...

Thanks Eve The best to you and yours also