Sunday, January 27, 2013

OF ALL THE THINGS I'VE LOST I MISS MY MIND THE MOST

Well, it's been a while since I've written anything on here. Like everyone else there are times I will go through another learning experience that makes me take a long hard look at myself Not that I consciously chose to go through this period where I felt depression,sadness, and even anger! I must admit there are times when I truly do feel like I have wound up in the wrong world.I see all the stupidity, the hate, the prejudice, the wars, the crimes against each other and I just wanna get the hell outta here.Back to the "real" world where I belong.But as always, I come back to my senses and realize I am exactly at the place where I'm supposed to be. It ain't easy, it ain't pretty at times but I am here!Maybe some day this world will turn out to be the one I can only envision right now. But I refuse to give up on my dreams. So once again after losing my mind I did manage to find a piece of it once again.I would love to share the following nugget of truth stated by Nona L. Brooks--"Right thinking restores us in consciousness to our normal state----perfection, although we seem to have been straying far from it." And also from the Science of Mind comes this statement---The native state of man(all people) is one of purity, peace, and perfection. I leave you now with thoughts of perfect peace, perfect love, and perfect oneness!

4 comments:

E. M. Prokop said...

Hey Ron! I'm so glad you're back with a piece of your mind! I've got an award for you over at my blog. Thanks for such an uplifting post. You always make me smile. I know, at times the world looks so violent and bleak that it seems like there's no hope, but I think we are all exactly where we need to be.

captron52 said...

Hi Eve thank you so very much!Always good to hear I helped someone smile!And thks for the mention on your blog.Sure hope all my readers visit your great blog

Silentwhisper1 said...

I agree with, Eve....we are pose to be where we are. Mind you...often we question it.Suppose that's plainly human nature.Can't fault that.
I also know we make our own world what it is, in the way we deal with it.Its okay to be down every now and again but...I know around the corner there is a glow and the most amazing scent of...*spring*

Many warm hugs your way my friend.Many~xo

captron52 said...

Thanks Dee for your words of wisdom.And I really appreciate the hugs!