Tuesday, January 5, 2016

THE POWER OF LOVE

As I see it love is the most powerful thing that has ever existed. Even when I look upon all the hatred and senseless killing we are doing to each other I am still reminded that love still exists even among all the so called "bad stuff". We fail at times to recognize that love is always present, even in the most horrid events taking place. If we can all begin to see and feel this love it will then surely overcome everything that may still exist. While I am talking about the power of love let me say this. Right here from my blog I have been introduced to many really good people in this world. My closest friends on here are located many many miles from where my physical presence is at the moment. But the love I sent out to these folks quickly reached across the miles and great friendships have been the result. Love can travel faster than the speed of light and touch any one wherever they may be. And while I am speaking of my friends I want to share with you a small portion that my friend Christopher just wrote on his blog. We have become very dear friends in these past years and I am a much better person by having his loving presence in my life. Christopher has just written a most beautiful story on his blog and I want to invite all of my readers to check it out for yourselves. You can find his blog by clicking on his name that is listed in the comments from my blog. His blog is titled God I Am God You Are. I assure you his blog is well worth checking out. Now I want to share with you a few lines from his latest work. (Thank you Christopher for allowing me to share this with my readers). Christopher states :"Life is only worth living when we insist that Love remains in our heart. Love eases pain, it carries hope upon its wings, it allows us the courage to brave each day, honor each moment, and cherish the many gifts we hold dear." There is not much left for me to add to this except to say may all of us reach out with love to embrace everyone and everything that we possible can. The power of love is about the only thing we need to have in our lives. For with love all things are possible. Thanks again Christopher. I love you man! Hey, I love all of you and wish only the best for you and yours!

4 comments:

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste brother;

love is a miracle indeed. Thank you for your kind thoughts, I love you as well Ron, may the year ahead bring many blessings.

In Lak' ech, prosper with love... live with joy...

captron52 said...

Thank you Christopher. I sure hope all my readers will click on your link and read that beautiful story! You are a great friend and you allow your Light to shine brightly in this oft times dark world. We need more folks such a s yourself. Here's hoping the new year will afford you all the things you need to fulfill your dreams. And thank you for allowing me to go along on that ride with you. Thanks again my dear friend.

sito saguid said...

Dear Ron,

I love the positivity of your blog posts and I know that like Brother Chris you are a person who always will take every opportunity to spread love and cheerfulness. Brother Chris has in so many times visited my blogspot and very kindly left words of wisdom for my guidance and surely for all of the other readers who had found time to visit my posts.

Keep on sharing love and warmth in your writings. Thanks much.

captron52 said...

Hi Sito Thank you for stopping by and for the kind words. Anyone who can call Christopher a friend is surely someone I want to get to know. I am looking forward to seeing and getting to know you. I wish the very best for you and yours always. Thanks again!