Thursday, August 27, 2009

THE WONDERS OF A MOTHER

In my mind at least the hardest job on earth would be that of being a mother. I know Im a man and I can never fully realize all the sacrificies a mother makes and of I sure as heck dont know anything about the pain of giving birth itself but from what Ive witnessed in my years is that a mothers job has got to be the hardest ever.I had a wonderful mom myself and when I look back on my life and hers I am still amazed at the things she did for her kids. And never once did I ever hear her say she was sorry she had chosen her path as a mother.I realize that not everyone had a great mother and that all mothers cant be really good ones but the majority of them just give and give without complaining. So today I salute every mother both living and deceased and give them my regards for a job well done. I will leave you with a quote from Tenneva Jordan:"A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four piecies of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie." Be well all of you dear people and keep on smiling!

No comments: