Tuesday, October 12, 2010

LIVING IN THE LIGHT

As darkness fades away the ever present light of one's soul lights up our way as we go along inthis physical world. How many times have I lost track of my own inner "light"? Way to numerous to try and recall all of them. One thing I have learned however, is that no matter how "hard" I may try to undermine my "light" it always comes out again. And to me this is a most refreshing and comforting thought that always helps me see through all the illusions of life and enables me to carry on with hope and inspiration for a better today and tomorrow.I want to share with you a thought form Eckhart Tolle in his book titled "A New Earth". In it he states"What remains is the light of consciousness in which perceptions, experiences, thoughts, and feelings come and go." So right now no matter what life is handing you just remember your Divine Light of truth and inspiration is still within your soul just awaiting your recognition. I sure hope of you are having a terrific week so far. Be safe and remember to enjoy every moment and life it to the fullest!

No comments: