Friday, February 5, 2010

UPDATE ON MY LAST POST:GREED

Hey folks. Sure hope all of you are doing great and that you will have a fun and safe weekend filled with much love,peace, and joy. Much to my surprise when I went to our mailbox this afternoon there was a letter from the aforementioned dentist office where my wife had been taken advantage. I opened the letter and enclosed was a check for 57.00. Nothing else mind you, not even a note to say sorry about the misunderstanding. Too bad I had to file a complaint with the BBB to get them to do the right thing. I have learned another lesson from life and for once I managed to get our money back. Just thought Id let ya know. Take care and enjoy every moment you have! Life is just so short so tell those you love and care about just how much they mean to you today before its too late!

2 comments:

Dorrie said...

I just read your back entry. You were right to complain. Since most of us don't, companies/doctores, etc. get away with ripping us off. I'm glad he decided to reimburse you...maybe he learned a lesson? (haha joke of the day).

captron52 said...

Thanks for stopping by Dorrie. I dont know if he learned anything but I was happy to get our money back! Hope your weekend has beena good one so far!