Thursday, March 12, 2009

DO A GOOD DEED JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN

Hey folks. Whats up with all of you? Sure hope everyone is having an extraordinary day week month life etc. I dont know bout you all but Im getting really tired of hearing all the "bad" news every time I turn on a tv or radio. Hell, its almost enough for me to hope that the ancient Mayans are right and that our world will end in 2012! Like I said Almost but Im not quite ready to give up on humanity just yet. That doenst mean I havent given up on politicians tho, I get so damned mad when I see them revert to thier real selves "after" they have told all the lies necessary to get elected. What happened to all the promises that was made while the campaign was ongoing. I get even madder at the people who are so easily fooled and continue to fall for all the rhetoric.I say if you wanna put an end to our energy problems then figure out a way to bottle all the hot air that comes out of DC along with that of all the local politicians and presto!our energy supply is full.Oh how I hate it when I get started talking bout politics--my mother told me if I couldn't say something nice about someone to not say anything. And ya know what-I cant seem to find any good to say about any of them so Im just gonna shut up. Please excuse my rantings.
I would like to leave you on a little better note with the following quote from another one of my favorite authors Leo Buscaglia(see prior post about Leo)
"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the power to turn a life around."
Take care my friends and I hope you will each do a small act of randomkindness today.Hugs to all of you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a challenging morning, and seems it's time for a good quote-- thanks for this cool mr. ron.... Om Shanti

captron52 said...

you are quite welcome my friend. Hope all the "challenges" have been met and overcome with little damage. Have a great evening!