Monday, March 9, 2009

SEEING THE FUTURE

Just imagine what our lives would be like if we could read the future by seeing today what was going to happen tomorrow. Dont ya think we would have a little better life than we do now. I sure know I would have made some different decisons in the past if I could have read the future. Why, the possibilities would be endless for all of us if this were true, dont ya think?
Well my friends let me share this quote with you from a Mr Peter Drucker "The best way to predict the future is to create it" I love this quote because whether we know it or not we are creating our future right now by our thoughts and actions of today. It does take work to get out of the habit of just thinking that we are not in charge of our future.We blame others or circumstances for whats happening to us while all the time we have the power to stop what we want and to make new and better decisions as to what we want to experience in our future.We must take the responsibility for everything that comes our way and stop playing victim to lifes circumstances. It takes lots of work to change our negative thoughts to positives ones but it can be done.So why not start today to make your future the one yuo want it to be?
Ill leave you with another quote from the Science of Mind magazine "I look to the future with great and pleasurable anticipation, knowing it will expand my opportunity for radiant self-expression. I hope all of you have a wonderful evening.

No comments: