Monday, January 11, 2010

BORN FREE

Its great to realize that we are all born free in this world. I know some may disagree with that statement as it seems some of us are born into lives where we are not really free. But I truly believe that no matter ones circumstances they can attain complete freedom using the innate power of their minds. But then again freedom can be such a fragile thing for all of us. There are lots of folks right here in the USA who are born into freedom but because they harbor so many fears within their minds they cannot really be called free. Freedom does come with a cost as does anything worthwhile in this life. To be really free we must learn to let go of our inner fears and live life with a gusto and appreciation of all that this life has to offer. I will say I believe there are a few people in prisons who are really more free than some other folks simply because they have faced their fears headon and are now trying to get their life in order. Too many of us imprison our own minds with fears of destruction, lack of all kinds, ill health etc etc. To be free one must first die to the illusions of anything or anyone being better than they are. As Marianne Williamson puts it--"As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others." And from the Science of Mind Textbook--So man (women) must be created with the possibility of limitless freedom and let alone to discover themself. I also share with you the following affirmation from the SOM magazine--I am free to create a life of abundant good. I am free to live my life in joy. I am free to love unconditionally. Today, I choose freedom.
My most sincere hope is that each of you are living a life filled with much peace, joy, and freedom! Be safe my friends and keep on smiling!

No comments: