Wednesday, January 27, 2010

THE ONE SOURCE

Have you ever felt out of place, alone in a crazy world, misunderstood by most people, or just experienced a vague feeling that something is missing or out of place? Have you ever felt that life is something greater or more supreme than you yourself are? Have you ever felt you are just not in the right place but at the same time you don't know where it is you are supposed to be? I believe most of us have experienced one of these feelings or something very similiar to that at one time or another. Believe me, I know I have felt that way many a time. And its not so much a "bad" feeling as it is one of restlessness or just not knowing which way to turn next. At any rate its not a very "good" feeling to experience but I have found that when I am in the midst of one of these periods it has always made me stop and take a long honest look at myself. And by doing that I believe I have used those times to grow spiritually and realize who I really am. Even tho I may still have doubts from time to time I believe that all of us as human beings are exactly where we are meant to be at every precious moment. It may not seem like it and it may not be much fun at times but it is a necessary step in ones evolution of self and mind. I truly believe with all my heart and soul we are all "ONE". We come from the same Source and will return to that Source when the time is right. I further believe we are always "connected" to our Source which then makes all of us connected. As Isha Upanishad speaks to Spirit: "Source of life for all creatures, spread your light and subdue your dazzling splendor so that I may see your blessed self. Even that very Self am I!" And from the Science of Mind page 28:We shall never encompass God (Spirit), and yet we shall always be in God and of God! I bid all of you a good night and hope and pray that tomorrow's sunrise will find you happy, loved, safe, and feeling great!

2 comments:

Breath-e said...

Happy, loved, safe and feeling great back to you, Ron.

captron52 said...

Thanks Sarah. The best to you and yours now and always