Friday, January 15, 2010

LOVE

Here comes the weekend my friends. I sure hope all of you will have a safe happy love filled weekend. Today I share a quote with you from Christian D. Larson from his work Pathway of Roses."Pure soul loves love because it is love, and must love." Another from the Science of Mind page 478--The essence of love, while elusive, prevades everything, fires the heart, stimulates the emotions, renews the soul, and proclaims theSpirit. And lastly here is an affirmation from the SOM magazine--I am the love of God. I love my life just the way it is. Love is the healing balm that makes all things new. I am love itself.

2 comments:

Breath-e said...

And hugs are free - sending some to you and yours. Enjoy your weekend.

captron52 said...

Thank you so very much my angel friend